Currently the Science On A Postcard Etsy shop is running as normal. I am using Royal Mail click and drop to buy postage online, and then popping all of the orders in my local postbox on my daily walk to make sure I am minimising social contact as far as possible. Currently, Royal Mail remains open for business as usual, though they are understandably experiencing some delays as a result of staff shortages due to sickness and/or isolation.
Please bear with me through this very strange period – I really appreciate your support, and will do my best to make sure that your order reaches you in good time.
Set of 6 printed mini prints/postcards featuring quotes and illustrations linked to self care, mental health, and bad days.
– ‘Give yourself space to grow.’
– ‘Some days are good, some days are touch, but no matter how your day is going, you are always enough.’
– ‘One day at a time. One step at a time. One breath at a time.’
– ‘You have got through every bad day you have ever had. You can do this.’
– ‘Reminder: You are not working from home. You are living through a global crisis, while trying to work at home.’
– Bad days are part of life. Let’s talk about it.’
Size: A6 (105mm x 148mm)
Lamination: Print is soft matte coated on the front with a matte back ready for you to write on.
These postcards/mini prints are part of a collection of products designed by Heidi Gardner from Science On A Postcard and #AcademicMentalHealth advocate Dr Zoë Ayres. £1 from the sale of each product will be donated to Dragonfly Mental Health, who are committed to cultivating excellent academic mental health. Find out more about them here: http://dragonflymentalhealth.com/
See what else we’re up to..